Golden Triangle with Khajuraho Varanasi08 Nights / 09 Days
Day 01 - Delhi Arrival
Arrival at Delhi Airport, Meet & assistance on arrival by Travel Planners Representative, Transfer to your pre booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at hotel.
Later half day guided sightseeing tour of Delhi, visiting Qutub Minar & Humayun’s Tomb, a drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, and the President’s Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave, evening free for shopping. Overnight Stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 02 – Delhi - Jaipur (by surface 260 kms/05 hrs)
Breakfast at hotel, check out of hotel room & drive to Jaipur, Arrival Jaipur & Check in at the hotel, Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03 - Jaipur Sightseeing
After a breakfast proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Amber Fort Palace – Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it’s ultimate expression. Continue sight-seeing.
City Palace – A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar – This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Hawa Mahal – The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds” is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
Evening free for touristic activities, shopping at local market, overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04 - Jaipur - Agra (By surface 230 Kms/04 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra. Enroute, stop to see the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar, with Palaces, Forts and Monuments.
Fatehpur Sikri – A perfectly preserved red Sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Here you visit the Bulund Darwaza (The Gate of Victory) – the tallest gateway in the world and the white marble tomb of the famous Sufi saint Shaik Salim Chishti.Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival check in Agra hotel, Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 05 - Agra
Full day guided city tour of Agra visiting Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Taj Mahal – Taj Mahal one of the worlds surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. It’s a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone-undoubtedly the highlight of your tour.
Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Evening free to explore the Agra’s rich heritage of handicrafts in its markets, Night stay in Agra.
Day 06 - Agra - Jhansi - Orchha - Khajuraho
Board morning train (Shatabdi Express) from Agra to Jhansi. Assistance on arrival at Jhansi railway station, Drive to Khajuraho. Enroute visit temples of Orchha.
Orchha is famous for its palaces and temples built in the 17th and 18th century, visit the four main and important temples – The Chaturbhuj, Janaki, Laxmi and The Raja Ram temples. Continue drive to Khajuraho. Arrive Khajuraho, check in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Khajuraho.
Day 07 - Khajuraho
Full day guided tour Khajuraho. Khajuraho is a world famous site that hosts magnificent erotic temples built by the Chandela King. Enjoy temple tour where you will see the 22 temples divided in the Eastern and Western Groups. The temples here are dedicated to lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu and also to the Buddhist and Jain deities.Overnight in the hotel at Khajuraho.
Day 08 - Khajuraho - Varanasi (Flight)
Morning is kept free to rest. Later transferred to airport to board flight to Varanasi. Varanasi is an important pilgrimage city for the Hindus in India, located at the banks of River Ganges. On arrival check in the hotel. Later visit Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha gave its first sermon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 09 - Varanasi / Delhi (flight)
Early in the morning, take a boat ride on the holy River Ganges. Later after breakfast and some rest transfer to the airport to board flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi transfer directly to airport for onward journey.
- Single Room Supplement – USD 1795
Delhi – The Oberoi
Jaipur – The Oberoi Raj Vilas
Agra – The Oberoi Amar Vilas
Khajuraho – Hotel Taj Chandela
Varanasi – Taj Gateway Hotel Ganges
- Single Room Supplement – USD 640
Delhi – ITC Sheraton
Jaipur – ITC Rajputana
Agra – ITC Mughal
Khajuraho – Radisson Jass Hotel
Varanasi – Radisson Hotel
Supplement cost for entry fee to Monuments – USD 75
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis as per the itinerary at the following hotels / similar category hotels will be offered in case of non availability at given hotels
- Based on room with breakfast basis Except Vivanta by Taj –Swai Madhopur Lodge, Ranthambore-where all meals included.
- Transfers and sightseeing by chauffer driven deluxe air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car as per itinerary
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Tours with professional English Speaking Local Guide as per itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- Morning Jeep Safari @ Ranthambore
- Boat ride on lake Pichola-Udaipur
- Boat ride & Rickshaw Ride in Varanasi
- Entry fee to all monuments, Parks and places of interest as per the itinerary (Mentioned in supplements)
- Domestic & International flight tickets and Medical Insurance.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry bills telephone bills, Ayurvedic Treatments or message etc. alcoholic beverages and airport tax
- Tips and other such cost, which is to be paid to the Drivers, Guides, Porters etc.
- Visa fee or Travel Insurance
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices inclusions”
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- [email protected]%